The 6 Most Popular Pandemic Home Improvements
These are the most popular home improvements we’ve been seeing lately.
Want to buy a home? Search All Homes
Looking to sell your home? Receive a Home Value Report
Throughout the last year and a half, we’ve seen a lot of people make home improvements to help make life a little easier during the ongoing pandemic. Here are the six most popular home upgrades we’ve seen:
1. Bathroom remodels: From a selling standpoint, these are big-ticket rooms. Many homeowners are taking the money they’ve saved throughout the pandemic and putting it into bathroom upgrades. They may add more space, swap out bathtubs or showers, and improve fixtures.
2. Renovated basements: This creates more living space, which is especially nice for people who may have begun working remotely since the pandemic began. This creates more room for children’s playrooms, offices, bedrooms, and everything else.
3. Repurposed rooms: People are changing spare rooms, dining rooms, and other areas into office spaces, study rooms, and play areas.
4. Updated kitchens: This is always a popular renovation. Families spend a lot of time in the kitchen area, so homeowners are investing in better cabinets, countertops, and fixtures.
"People are changing spare rooms, dining rooms, and other areas into office spaces, study rooms, and play areas."
5. Multicolored appliances: We’re seeing a lot of homes with appliances in bold colors like blue and red.
6. Updated outdoor living spaces: Our weather allows us to spend a good portion of the year outside, so many people are investing in their outdoor areas by redoing or adding decks, patios, pools, kitchens, and landscaping.
If you’d like more information about different home upgrades that could improve your living spaces, feel free to reach out to us. We’d also be happy to answer any questions you may have about our current market. Until then, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Post a Comment