Title: Transaction Coordinator
Job Summary: The transaction coordinator at Atlas Premier Realty aids our agents in the real estate transaction from contract to close. These final 45-90 days (on average) have mounds of details - so a proficient eye is key. Real estate experience is not a requirement for this position, we will train the skills necessary, however, being coachable & having the right mindset is critical to success and opportunity past this position.
In addition, you must have the ability to work with multiple distractions and with agents who are oftentimes moving quite quickly. A willingness to be flexible yet firm is preferred.
We ask that all applicants have a passion for service and a desire to make others better. We are looking for someone to step into the spotlight and drive success through this position.
Benefits, Growth, and Pay Structure:
- This is a full-time (40hr per week in office) position with a salary range between $30-$40,000 along with a frequent bonus’ structure and great growth potential. This position will operate out of our office in downtown Westminster. Growth positions are already built into this career path allowing the right fit to scale up within the company by hitting their respective milestones allowing for increases in salary, job roles, bonus' and leadership opportunities.
- Atlas' offers 3 separate health insurance programs covering up to 50% of all health, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer a 401k program after a year of service matching up to 5% of your total contribution.
- Remote time offered upon eligibility and maintaining job standards. Quarterly company outings, pattern interrupts and community days of giving are on paid time!
- PTO and Sick leave are provided as well.
- Opportunities to give back and be a part of something bigger than just a job!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
- You are the liaison between the clients, the banks, the appraisers, the title companies, the agents, so strong communication skills are mandatory
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Sociable, you will be working directly with clients who are making one of the largest purchases of their lives.
- Solution-based problem-solving ability.
- Must be coachable, willing and eager to learn.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team en route to achieving big collective goals.
- Administrative duties as required by the team lead, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker.
- Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. We're a small company and we all wear many hats!
- Energetic and pleasant.
- Must already be, or willing to become a licensed real estate agent in Maryland within 90 days of employment.
- You will report directly to the Operations Manager
Interested applicants should fill out the form at the link below and attach a copy of their resume: